RadioBanter

-   -   PRO 2022 200 channel/CMT (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60170-pro-2022-200-channel-cmt.html)

Michael Bohannon October 6th 04 09:02 AM

PRO 2022 200 channel/CMT

Pro 2022 model scanner for sale on Ebay, Item # 5724117296, Has 200 channels
and has been modified to pick up cell calls, check out my auction or write
me with an offer, Auction starts at $75, but if I get a decent offer before
bids, I will end the auction early and sell through this group. I have 100%
rating and use only PayPal for payment as it offers protection to the buyer
and seller equally.