RadioBanter

-   -   FA - Ebay - Collins Microphone MM1 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60190-fa-ebay-collins-microphone-mm1.html)

Papadad October 7th 04 12:13 AM

FA - Ebay - Collins Microphone MM1

No Reserve. CCA good to very good. Collins MM1 hand mic for KWM2/A
32S1/32S3 or Drake B/C etc.

Bidding starts at $6.49 and there is no reserve on this auction.

Also, some hams dont like the auction format, so, I have one more MM1
for sale: (not auction). It is CCA fair. No meatball or winged
emblems. Also from military lot. Fair price is $105 plus $9
shipping, pay via paypal. Email me if interested. First come, first
served.

thanks.