RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TK630 on 6 meters (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60284-kenwood-tk630-6-meters.html)

Dave October 9th 04 06:22 PM

Kenwood TK630 on 6 meters

Need software or information to use subject radio on
6 meters. Have other Kenwood software to trade.

Ed October 9th 04 07:09 PM

Need software or information to use subject radio on
6 meters. Have other Kenwood software to trade.

Have you tried the standard Kenwood programming software on this radio to
see if it will go above 50MHz? I had no problem programming my VHF TK
630 to go below 150MHz to cover the 2M ham band.

Ed K7AAT