RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: AC CORD TS-520 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60476-wtb-ac-cord-ts-520-a.html)

CSFD October 18th 04 02:17 PM

WTB: AC CORD TS-520

I need a AC power cord for a Kenwood TS-520 H.F. rig.
If you have one let me know how much you need for it.
Thanks in advance.

Butch October 29th 04 07:10 PM

I think a standard computer power cord and the 520 cord are identical
aren't they? Heavens knows the pc power cords are everywhere. I
probably have 5 or 6 and you are welcome to one for the postage, 'bout 2.00?

Butch Magee KF5DE

Clif Holland October 30th 04 05:14 AM

Not even close unless your computer has a 12 pin Jones type plug on it...

--

Clif Holland, KA5IPF
www.avvid.com