Old October 27th 04, 10:07 PM
John

Default FS WR42 Waveguide Flanges Brass 24 GHz

FS WR42 Waveguide Flanges Brass 24 GHz

I have available a very large quantity of silver-plated brass
flanges in WR42 UG-595/U (WG-20) 18 to 26.5 GHz cover flange for the
24 GHz ham band.
These are clean, ready to solder brass flanges in excellent
condition for your K-band projects.
The waveguide fits into this flange and buts up against the inside
of the flange so you do not have waveguide exposed at the flange
interface.
Price is $6.00 per flange plus shipping.
Shipping costs will be dependent on quantity purchased. I ship
UPS, USPS or Fedex.

Will ship internationally as well.....please write.

Up to about 20 flanges to France or UK is $5.00 by Global Priority
Mail...up to about 50 flanges for $9.00 GPM
(Global priority flat rate envelopes not available for all countries)
please write.

Check my eBay screen name n6ax to see my feedback (all positive)
and order with confidence.

Please email direct to

Thanks
John, N6AX