RadioBanter

-   -   FT-736R 1.2 GHz module (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60903-ft-736r-1-2-ghz-module.html)

B. Dashoff November 7th 04 07:05 PM

FT-736R 1.2 GHz module

Yaesu 1.2 GHz module for FT-736R all mode VHF/UHF/1.2 GHz transceiver.
Power out is only 7 watts, rated at 10, may need alignment. Yaesu says if
no parts are required, should be around $75.00 for alignment service. Sold
in as is condition, includes heat sink (thin rubberized membrane) but no
box. I have ordered the four mounting screws (misplaced) from Yaesu and I
will mail them out to buyer ASAP they arrive (back ordered).

See URL below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Evan Platt November 7th 04 08:28 PM

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:05:15 -0800, "B. Dashoff"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=

Please use FA: