RadioBanter

-   -   For Sale : Kenwood TS-50 S (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60948-sale-kenwood-ts-50-s.html)

Tim Craig November 9th 04 07:19 PM

For Sale : Kenwood TS-50 S

For Sale I am offering my Kenwood TS-50S.The radio has had the mars
mod done and has CW filter installed. The radio has just been aligned
and works 100%. As for apperance there are a few slight scraches on it
but None real bad at all.Radio will come with mount,and screws, power
cord,and small parts package as it came New . I will Sale for $450.00
Plus Shipping.I am out of town 2 to 3 days at a time. If you want to
call I can be reached at 828-850-0809..Thanks for Looking

SilverKnight November 15th 10 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Craig (Post 246499)
For Sale I am offering my Kenwood TS-50S.The radio has had the mars
mod done and has CW filter installed. The radio has just been aligned
and works 100%. As for apperance there are a few slight scraches on it
but None real bad at all.Radio will come with mount,and screws, power
cord,and small parts package as it came New . I will Sale for $450.00
Plus Shipping.I am out of town 2 to 3 days at a time. If you want to
call I can be reached at 828-850-0809..Thanks for Looking

DO you still have this radio for sale?