RadioBanter

-   -   wtb super galaxy or galaxy 2 cb radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/61251-wtb-super-galaxy-galaxy-2-cb-radio.html)

Bravo4yu November 23rd 04 12:32 AM

wtb super galaxy or galaxy 2 cb radio

hi looking for the old super galaxy or galaxy 2 cb radio's if anyone has them
forsale dead or alive let me no thanks.

robert.

larrynunez4 November 8th 11 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo4yu (Post 246887)
hi looking for the old super galaxy or galaxy 2 cb radio's if anyone has them
forsale dead or alive let me no thanks.

robert.

Robert I have 2 Galaxy 2 RADIO One USED ONE NEW IN THE BOX.I also have a Superstar 360. For SALE.Larry contat me.

Chuck W5KAV November 18th 11 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo4yu (Post 246887)
hi looking for the old super galaxy or galaxy 2 cb radio's if anyone has them
forsale dead or alive let me no thanks.

robert.

I have a Galaxy DX99V that I would sell in working condition for $115.00
plus shipping within U.S.