RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola HT600, 4 W, UHF, 6 Chan, Handie Talkie, MANY ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/61732-motorola-ht600-4-w-uhf-6-chan-handie-talkie-many.html)

[email protected] December 15th 04 05:32 AM

Motorola HT600, 4 W, UHF, 6 Chan, Handie Talkie, MANY !

Gidday All,
I have for sale a quantity of the above Model Radios.
On offer is ONE off used Motorola HT600, 4 Watt UHF, 6 Chan, Handie
Talkie c/w Belt Clip.

I believe they were pulled from working service ! There are No
Batteries ! No Antennas !

Speaker Mikes with Model NMN6156B - plus $US15 with a Radio !!
Apart from the usual dust/dirt etc. most of these units appear to be
in fair/good physical condition.
I've tested a couple & find they TX on 450 & 480 Mhz.

One good tested (TX functionality only) unit will cost a mere $US20
INCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING to the USA.

For more information, maybe a Digital PIX ... drop me an Email.

Don't forget to remove the Anti-Spam bits !!

Cheers.

Alan - VK3XPD
Melbourne, Australia.