RadioBanter

-   -   Ebay Sony 2010 Starts At $583 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/61839-ebay-sony-2010-starts-%24583.html)

DeWayne December 20th 04 04:19 PM

Ebay Sony 2010 Starts At $583

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

Emmus Harland December 20th 04 04:59 PM

"DeWayne" wrote in message
No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

Anyone stupid enough to pay that
kind of price for a Sony 2010 deserves to
be screwed out of their money.

-------------

The new search engine that's BETTER THAN GOOGLE!!!!

try it: http://www.accoona.com/

RHF December 20th 04 10:13 PM

DeWayne,
..
This eBay Seller seems to have a Gold Mine
filled with Sony ICF-2010 Receivers :o)
..
Auction Listing has 12 very nice pictures of the radio.
..
~ RHF
..
..

dontspam December 21st 04 12:27 AM

USE FA MORON!

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:19:43 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

Joel Rubin December 21st 04 01:03 AM

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:19:43 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

An Ebay Australia auction for an "As New" Sony ICF-2001D (which is
pretty much the same thing with maybe different accessories; in some
countries it might not have exactly the same frequency coverage) ended
on Saturday at 305 Australian dollars.

According to xe.com, this is $233.135 U.S. but I don't know if this is
the price for someone who speculates in millions of dollars or the
price that is charged by a bank to someone who uses a credit card from
one country in a restaurant in the other.

running dogg December 21st 04 02:39 AM

Joel Rubin wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:19:43 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

An Ebay Australia auction for an "As New" Sony ICF-2001D (which is
pretty much the same thing with maybe different accessories; in some
countries it might not have exactly the same frequency coverage) ended
on Saturday at 305 Australian dollars.

According to xe.com, this is $233.135 U.S. but I don't know if this is
the price for someone who speculates in millions of dollars or the
price that is charged by a bank to someone who uses a credit card from
one country in a restaurant in the other.

I believe XE has the going rates on the foreign exchange markets at the
time of your search. I'm not a currency broker, so I have no idea how
this might relate to an ebay auction if you were an American and buying
this radio from someone in Australia.

patgkz December 21st 04 11:26 AM

Maybe this one could be titled: "FA: Sony 2010 Starts at $583, Too High To
Sell, Please Help"......

"DeWayne" wrote in message
No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

RHF December 21st 04 01:39 PM

RHF wrote:
DeWayne,
.
This eBay Seller seems to have a Gold Mine
filled with Sony ICF-2010 Receivers :o)
.
Auction Listing has 12 very nice pictures of the radio.
.
~ RHF
.
.

Up-Date - Now with Two Hours To Go . . .

The Auction Price is up to $660 and there are two (2) Bidders.
..
watching, Watching. Watching ! ~ RHF
..
..

DeWayne December 21st 04 04:39 PM

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...

RHF wrote:
DeWayne,
.
This eBay Seller seems to have a Gold Mine
filled with Sony ICF-2010 Receivers :o)
.
Auction Listing has 12 very nice pictures of the radio.
.
~ RHF

OMG $700. I thought I'd seen some whoppers on Ebay but this is just TOOOOOOO
much!

.
.

RHF December 21st 04 09:22 PM

It All Ended Well . . .
..
This eBay Auction Ended with a Final Price of $700
and there are Five (5) Bids.
..
..
Top Three Bidders we