RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu SU-1 Barometer Sensor for VX-7R FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/62323-yaesu-su-1-barometer-sensor-vx-7r-fs.html)

Steve Uhrig January 17th 05 03:52 AM

Yaesu SU-1 Barometer Sensor for VX-7R FS

in original box. Instructions are in the VX-7R manual. Installs in 60
seconds, then displays (theoretically) barometric pressure and
altitude on radio's LCD.

Price from HRO is $39.95 + ship.

My cost is a twenty dollar bill (cash ONLY) which includes shipping
within the U.S.

As this is company inventory -- checks, money orders, credit cards
etc. all require me to open a customer file and generate an invoice
which costs more than my asking price, so please, cash only.

Check references on my website, or ebay feedback under username
infiniteimpedance, and you'll see all deals with me have been more
than satisfactory.

Available to first taker.

Tks ... Steve WA3SWS

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"