RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Flanders...get it while you can (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/62335-re-radio-flanders-get-while-you-can.html)

dxAce January 17th 05 09:20 PM

Radio Flanders...get it while you can

Evan [KG6ESP] Platt wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:01:22 -0500, dxAce wrote:

And you chose it for what reason?

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to change your
e-mail address every 10 minutes to avoid kiilfiles.

Please stop.

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to reply to everything I
post, 'tard boy.

Please stop!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

whoever January 18th 05 11:31 AM

dxAce wrote:

Evan [KG6ESP] Platt wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:01:22 -0500, dxAce wrote:

And you chose it for what reason?

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to change your
e-mail address every 10 minutes to avoid kiilfiles.

Please stop.

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to reply to everything I
post, 'tard boy.

Please stop!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Why do you need to crosspost this crap? Are you a tard boy, this seems
to be the only thing you know about!

dxAce January 18th 05 11:36 AM

whoever wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Evan [KG6ESP] Platt wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:01:22 -0500, dxAce wrote:

And you chose it for what reason?

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to change your
e-mail address every 10 minutes to avoid kiilfiles.

Please stop.

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to reply to everything I
post, 'tard boy.

Please stop!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Why do you need to crosspost this crap? Are you a tard boy, this seems
to be the only thing you know about!

Well, you just crossposted it yourself, 'tard boy.

Over to you!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

whoever January 18th 05 11:01 PM

dxAce wrote:

whoever wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Evan [KG6ESP] Platt wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:01:22 -0500, dxAce wrote:

And you chose it for what reason?

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to change your
e-mail address every 10 minutes to avoid kiilfiles.

Please stop.

You must know how annoying you are if you feel the need to reply to everything I
post, 'tard boy.

Please stop!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Why do you need to crosspost this crap? Are you a tard boy, this seems
to be the only thing you know about!

Well, you just crossposted it yourself, 'tard boy.

Over to you!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Darn right I crossposted just to be sure that your dumb ass wouldn't
miss it.
Listen steven, I'm going to Alto, MI. this weekend to pick up a car and
was wondering if you wanted to help load it on the flatbed. You'll be
able to make a few dollars and get some fresh air at the same time!

whoever January 19th 05 02:28 AM

beerbarrel wrote:

Darn right I crossposted just to be sure that your dumb ass wouldn't
miss it.
Listen steven, I'm going to Alto, MI. this weekend to pick up a car and
was wondering if you wanted to help load it on the flatbed. You'll be
able to make a few dollars and get some fresh air at the same time!

Are you a car thief now?

What?
I bought and paid for a car and was asking for some help loading it on a
flatbed, Steven lives near Alto, so I thought I'd throw some work his way!
Are all Steven's friends paranoid?
Why are you answering for Steven anyway?

m II January 19th 05 05:27 AM

whoever wrote:

Why are you answering for Steven anyway?

His shadow does that quite regularly. It's impossible to tell the
difference, really.

mike