RadioBanter

-   -   Ameritron ALS-600 Solid State No Tune Amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/62398-ameritron-als-600-solid-state-no-tune-amplifier.html)

Keith V January 20th 05 02:32 PM

Ameritron ALS-600 Solid State No Tune Amplifier

*****Price REDUCED***** Solid State, No-Tune 600W Ameritron ALS-600
Amplifier. Works like a charm. Two months old. Not a mark on it. You can't
buy a newer one from the factory! I check into two nets a day and that's it.
In original boxes with all documentation and sales invoice. $850 + shipping.

Van,

KL7TDZ