RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Collection of 10 Boatanchor Receivers (National, Hammarlund, Drake, Scott) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/64027-fs-collection-10-boatanchor-receivers-national-hammarlund-drake-scott.html)

Tony February 8th 05 08:19 PM

FS: Collection of 10 Boatanchor Receivers (National, Hammarlund, Drake, Scott)

I'm out of room, and so I'm offering a collection of ten receivers for
sale, including:

National HRO-60 with 4 coils

National NC-183

National NC-200

National NC-100 parts set

National NC-88

Hammarlund HQ-170A

Scott RBO-2 with cabinet

RME-45 & matching speaker

Drake 2B with 2BQ speaker/Q-multiplier

All of these are in decent condition, but they are unrestored, and
need cleaned up and electronically restored. The grey Nationals are
scratched up a bit, as is commonly found. Most of these power up, but
I've not checked them further. They may be missing the occasional
knob, etc.

I bought these from estate sales or hamfests with an eye towards
restoring them myself, but that's not going to happen for at least the
next twenty years. :)

These are available for pickup in NW Ohio; I won't ship them. I can
deliver them to the Maumee, Ohio Hamfest in March, or to the Dayton
Hamvention in May.

I'll sell the whole bunch for $750. Reply to .

Thanks!

Tony

Tony February 9th 05 09:14 PM

I've snapped a few pictures of the sets for sale:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ist/radios.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...st/radios1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...st/radios2.jpg

Take a look if you're interested. Thanks!