RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: Stahler Mill (PC Board pad cutter) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/64567-wanted-stahler-mill-pc-board-pad-cutter.html)

[email protected] February 15th 05 08:45 PM

Wanted: Stahler Mill (PC Board pad cutter)

I'm looking for a PC board pad cutter called a "Stahler Mill". This
tool resembles a very small hole saw, and is used to cut an isolated
pad on a copper-clad board for making electronic prototypes.

I am aware of some pad cutters of different design, but I am
specifically looking for a Stahler Mill.

If you have one (or a set!) kicking around that you no longer use,
please contact me via email.

Thank you.