RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Drake AC-4 p.s. / W-4 meter (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/64946-fs-drake-ac-4-p-s-w-4-meter.html)

AL G. February 19th 05 07:05 PM

FS: Drake AC-4 p.s. / W-4 meter

Clean, worked ok last time powered up.
Sorry I mis-placed the Op Manual for it.
I have no need, is sitting around.
$75. some ship help from WNY.
Also have a non-functioning W-4 wattmeter, might be meter.
Case was prime painted grey due scratches. $35. shipped USPS.

steve February 20th 05 03:15 PM

I WOULD BE INTERESRTED IN BOTH ITEMS IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR $110.00
U.S. + SHIP.

STEVE GAMMAGE VE3HKT/VA3SO

SJG @VIANET.CA