RadioBanter

-   -   FS: ham radio estate (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/65308-fs-ham-radio-estate.html)

D Ostroy February 23rd 05 03:51 PM

FS: ham radio estate

Kw Amplifier
TS830 transceiver
antenna tuners
keyers
noise filter
test equipment, etc

http://ostroy95.home.att.net
for list and pictures

contact njtb @ att.net

Butch February 23rd 05 04:42 PM

D. Ostroy, Butch KF5DE here. Does the 830 have any problems? I could
really use a backup rig here, but retirement hasn't been good to me, and
I can't afford a sick radio.

Butch

D Ostroy wrote:
Kw Amplifier
TS830 transceiver
antenna tuners
keyers
noise filter
test equipment, etc

http://ostroy95.home.att.net
for list and pictures

contact njtb @ att.net

WA2TPU February 23rd 05 06:23 PM

Sir, I'm WA2TPU- a disabled ham radio operator. Could you PLEASE send a
list with your best prices and conditions of the stuff you have for
sale from this estate. Thank you. Best regards, Don

D Ostroy wrote:
Kw Amplifier
TS830 transceiver
antenna tuners
keyers
noise filter
test equipment, etc

http://ostroy95.home.att.net
for list and pictures

contact njtb @ att.net

WA2TPU February 23rd 05 06:26 PM

Sir. Stupid me!! I just clicked onto the "link" and read the list of
equipment. Thanks. Regards, Don