RadioBanter

-   -   FA--Drake SW-8(A) 1998 SN (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/65469-fa-drake-sw-8-1998-sn.html)

Nick Marsh February 26th 05 02:55 AM

FA--Drake SW-8(A) 1998 SN

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

mike maghakian February 26th 05 05:03 AM

this is the desirable selectable sideband sync version. I had one for a
while and they are real nice receivers. I replaced it with my current
satellit 800

"Nick Marsh" wrote in message
link.net...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Nick Marsh February 26th 05 03:56 PM

Sold with BIN

Nick Marsh February 26th 05 03:56 PM

Mike,

It had your new VFO knob, great product. Do you have one for a Palstar R30?

Nick

mike maghakian wrote:

this is the desirable selectable sideband sync version. I had one for a
while and they are real nice receivers. I replaced it with my current
satellit 800

"Nick Marsh" wrote in message
link.net...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

mike maghakian February 27th 05 02:01 AM

I was told by someone that bought the knob that it does work on his R30 just
fine.

there is more info at my web page
http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

.net...

mike maghakian wrote:

this is the desirable selectable sideband sync version. I had one for a
while and they are real nice receivers. I replaced it with my current
satellit 800

"Nick Marsh" wrote in message
link.net...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1