RadioBanter

-   -   2N6849 replacement/substitute (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/65791-2n6849-replacement-substitute.html)

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired March 2nd 05 08:20 AM

2N6849 replacement/substitute

I need a replacement or substitute for 2N6849, any suggestions?
I have tried Dgi-Key, Mouser etc but it doesn't show up on their cross
reference lists.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Richard Heindel March 2nd 05 12:55 PM

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:
I need a replacement or substitute for 2N6849, any suggestions?
I have tried Dgi-Key, Mouser etc but it doesn't show up on their cross
reference lists.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

It's just a P-channel FET why not try a general replacement?
the 2N5460 comes to mind but I'm not sure about the pin out.
73
Richard WB8KRN

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired March 3rd 05 10:15 AM

Richard Heindel wrote:

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:

I need a replacement or substitute for 2N6849, any suggestions?
I have tried Dgi-Key, Mouser etc but it doesn't show up on their cross
reference lists.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

It's just a P-channel FET why not try a general replacement?
the 2N5460 comes to mind but I'm not sure about the pin out.
73
Richard WB8KRN

I'll give it a shot.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired, BS, MSM, PH, AFCM, GCM, BBC AM and FM