RadioBanter

-   -   FS Kenwood 630H (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/65971-fs-kenwood-630h.html)

r392 March 4th 05 03:55 PM

FS Kenwood 630H

I have some Kenwood 630H draws FS
these are the high power units they do 70-75watts on 6m 42-54mhz
Draws only I do have some UHF draws as well the TK 830- radios 35 watt
440-470 split. I have the front panels to make the Dual Band setup Ill
throw in if you buy a set
630H $125
830 $100
or $200 for a pair
Doug

DELCOM March 4th 05 04:18 PM

r392 wrote:
I have some Kenwood 630H draws FS
these are the high power units they do 70-75watts on 6m 42-54mhz
Draws only I do have some UHF draws as well the TK 830- radios 35

watt
440-470 split. I have the front panels to make the Dual Band setup

Ill
throw in if you buy a set
630H $125
830 $100
or $200 for a pair
Doug

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A KRK 4DB DUAL BAND SETUP, I HAVE THE RADIOS,I
HAVE THE ALPHA HEAD, JUST NEED THE KRK4DB , ARE YOU WILLING TO PART
WITH ONE? THANKS DEL CHASE