RadioBanter

-   -   FS:Netgear wireless router (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/66105-fs-netgear-wireless-router.html)

snow March 6th 05 02:34 AM

FS:Netgear wireless router

FS:Netgear Wireless Router WGB111. $20 includes
free shipping in USA. This is not an amateur radio product, but I figure
some hams may be interested.
Verizon DSL sent me their own router so I no longer need this one. It was
used for 4 months and is in like new condition. It has original box, power
supply, ethernet cable, CD software. The router has 4 ethernet ports. I
used the router for a WiFi setup in the house. If interested, email me at
. I will ship only in the USA.
Thanks,
David N1QLK