RadioBanter

-   -   FA: OLD NAVY SPARK KEY (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/66716-fa-old-navy-spark-key.html)

[email protected] March 13th 05 06:38 PM

FA: OLD NAVY SPARK KEY

Rare old navy spark key auction ending today. see at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

=K=5=D=H= March 14th 05 01:20 PM

Wow, I didn't know that Old Navy sold keys. I thought
they were just a clothing store.

(sorry, couldn't resist; feeling silly this morning!)

73,
Dean K5DH

In article , says...

Rare old navy spark key auction ending today. see at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...06&item=575811
2785&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW