RadioBanter

-   -   FS: SWL Equiptment - Pick up only in Maryland - NO SHIPPING ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/66754-fs-swl-equiptment-pick-up-only-maryland-no-shipping.html)

[email protected] March 14th 05 10:32 AM

FS: SWL Equiptment - Pick up only in Maryland - NO SHIPPING !

I'm selling off someof my Radios and antenna tuners,
terms are cash and pickup at my residence in Essex,Maryland.
No Shipping, no checks or money orders.

I'm asking for $240- total for ALL
of the following:

1) Sangean ATS-909 (same as RS DX-398)
ac adapter, case, manual and display box.
Works and looks great.

2) Sony SW07
ac adapter, case,manual,anlp2 antenna, display box
works and looks good.

3) Bearcat BC-800XLT digital/programmable scanner
40 cnannel, desktop, VHF UHF WEATHER CELLULAR (yes)
works fine looks good
ac cord, no manual

4) MFJ - 16010 no box or manual or box

5) MFJ -sw/mw/lw antenna tuner no manual or box

6) Passport 6) to World Band Radio 2004 Edition

6) Ferrels Confidential Frequency List -
older book over 300 pages

I'm selling above as a package only.