RadioBanter

-   -   Stuff for sale! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/66755-stuff-sale.html)

[email protected] March 14th 05 10:35 AM

Stuff for sale!

I have a Alinco DJ-596T w/o the voice board. A dual band HT that can
do digital voice with the add on of a voice board.

Needs to be recalabrated. Has scratches from falling. Belt clip
snapped off. Includes AC Charger and antenna.

Asking for about $115.00.

A Motorola SyntorX. Its a 100 watt radio. Has two kinds of control
things. No mic, but does have speaker. Someone told me all I didn't
have was the handup box.

Asking for about $150.00.

And off the subject

A Sharp Tripad PV-6000 covertable Handheld computer. has 16 ram/rom.
256 color touch screen. Screen goes out once in a while (needs to be
fixed). Has some small scratches on top of case. Includes a RS Unv.
Charger with the right tip. RS-232 cable and docking thing.

Asking for about $150.

A Motorola T720 GSM cellphone for Cingular. Has never been use. Has a
big color display and a externel caller id display. Sorry I don't have
any blank SIM cards!

Asking for $95.

If your intrested in any of my items please contract me Rudy
King,KC=D8GQT .

Thanks for looking!