RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Test Equipment and Instrumentation: (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/68279-fs-test-equipment-instrumentation.html)

Mike Nowlen April 3rd 05 06:18 PM

FS: Test Equipment and Instrumentation:

For Sale: Oscillators, Scopes, Analyzers, VARIACS, Meters...

I'm cleaning out the basement and have some test equipment that is in
excellent (some near mint) condition that I have been hoarding for
years and also some bargain project units in various states. Please
check them out.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mnowlen/avail2005.htm

I also have a bunch of Commercial FM two-way mobiles and Bases:. RCA
500,
700 and 1000 series. Motorola Mocom, etc.

Please email replies.

73's

Mike Nowlen WB4UKB

type4 April 3rd 05 08:28 PM

I'm sorry but I have to chuckle a bit. The stuff you have on your page is
just ridiculously over priced.

An eico audio generator for $50? Ouch - I'm still laughing