RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Software for Drake R8 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/68408-wtb-software-drake-r8.html)

Michael Love April 5th 05 05:01 PM

WTB Software for Drake R8

I have in the past used FineWare Smart R8 Control for my R8. Mark Fine does
not sell this software anymore and I am looking to purchase a newer version
of the same software, or even something else that works well with the R8. My
version does not work with XP or even ME. My Smart R8 control software was
purchased and registered with Fineware. I am not looking to "steal" or copy
anyone's registered software, I just want to purchase it. All you
bedwetting flamers, keep it to yourself.