RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola Apcor Question (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/68429-motorola-apcor-question.html)

levent April 6th 05 03:37 AM

Motorola Apcor Question

Hi Folks,
I have a Motorola Apcor. I want to re program it for 70 cm. What do I need
to reprogram this radio. I do have RIB box and Maxtrac SW that's it. Any
information will help.

Thanks,
Levent

Please delet NOSPAM on the e-mail my e-mail is ...

dmt April 6th 05 02:19 PM

It's not a programmable radio. Crystals for freqs (separate for TX &
RX) and reeds for PL. Also, depending n if this is small or large
APCOR its TX/RX is 458/468, or 468/463 respectively, and those freqs
will be difficult to tweak in to the 70cm hamband. Good luck!
dmt