RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Mirage BD-35 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/69500-fs-mirage-bd-35-a.html)

Stan Grigaliunas April 23rd 05 02:38 AM

FS: Mirage BD-35

Hi:
I have for sale, NIB, a Mirage BD-35 144/440 mhz amp. It is 45/35 watt dual
bander for use with today's dual band handie talkies. The power amp unit
employs the new " two band / one RF power transistor" technique. I purchased
new and newer used it. I am asking $105 and this will include shipping to
the lower 48. For questions, please email me: .
419-675-0747.
73, de Stan, K8SRB