RadioBanter

-   -   SW Radios For Sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/69946-sw-radios-sale.html)

Dan April 28th 05 10:45 AM

SW Radios For Sale

Moving soon and won't have room for all my radios. The pice listed
below includes UPS ground shipping in the continental USA.

Realistic DX 150A - In beautiful condiition. Looks brand new. Very
sensitive on all bands. Includes copy of the manual. $75 This is a
great analog radio.

Degen DE 102 - Small portable from Degen. Includs original box,
carrying case, 220V AC adapter and 3 1100mA recharable NIMH batteries.
Some of the features of the DE 102- full SW coverage. SSB with wide and
narrow filters. External SW antenna jack, 190 memories. NIMH batteries
can be charged inside the radio. FM bass boost for great sounding FM
through external speakers or headphones. $50.

I'll sell both radios as a package for $115.