RadioBanter

-   -   FS: IC-2100H microphone HM-98S with cable. Needs part resoldered (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/70254-fs-ic-2100h-microphone-hm-98s-cable-needs-part-resoldered.html)

Ronny Julian May 3rd 05 06:25 AM

FS: IC-2100H microphone HM-98S with cable. Needs part resoldered

FS: IC-2100H microphone with cable. Needs part resoldered. The SMD PTT
switch popped off the board due to a 2 foot fall. This looks like the
only physical damage. I am not a good solderer due to eyesite so I'm
going to give someone else the fun of fixing and owning this.

$35 + shipping UPS well packed with all parts and orig. cable.
Replacements are listed all over the internet for $50+.

Paypal preferred or USPS money order. Shipped to 50 US states only.
Sold as is no returns.

Email off list. Thanks!