RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Service Manual Motorola R2001B (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/70270-wtb-service-manual-motorola-r2001b.html)

Bernd Maestling May 3rd 05 10:52 AM

WTB: Service Manual Motorola R2001B

Hello,

I'm looking for a copy of the Motorola R-2001B
Service Manual or maybe a part of it. I need to know
what the potentiometers are doing and how to measure
the values. I have a calibrated analyzer to do the adjustment.

I think the analyzer have a PLL unlock problem, cause from time
to time it wont work between 0.0010 - 100MHz. When this happens,
the receiver as well as the RF-generator dont work and you can
see a strange noise on the spectrum-scope.

Any other ideas about this problem and how to fix
it are welcome as well ;-)

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Bernd
DM5BM

[email protected] May 7th 05 02:37 PM

I wrote:

I think the analyzer have a PLL unlock problem, cause from time
to time it wont work between 0.0010 - 100MHz. When this happens,
the receiver as well as the RF-generator dont work and you can
see a strange noise on the spectrum-scope.

This problem is solved. It was an cold solder point of an
transistor in the RF-Unit.

I'm looking for the calibration manual anyway.

regards
Bernd
DM5BM