RadioBanter

-   -   HOW COME Yaesu............ (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/70861-how-come-yaesu.html)

Gen. Geroge Hammond May 13th 05 03:24 AM

HOW COME Yaesu............

Does not have a handi-talkie that is a tri-band radio with 220MHz
instead of 6 meters????
Maybe they should make the VX-7X, X meaning 220MHz instead of 6 meters.
I know it kinda does 220 it but the power output is insulting and the
receiver is not so hot either.
Seems there loosing a LOT of sales next to the Kenwood TH-F6A.

Sparkey. May 13th 05 11:17 PM

Who Cares!

Icom wears the pants in that department! Got with icom
and you wont regret it!

Got a Pro III, PW-1 and 3 talkies, all are
super!!! No complaints yet!

gud luck, Steve.......