RadioBanter

-   -   Realistic DX-160 wanted... (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/72428-realistic-dx-160-wanted.html)

JLewis June 7th 05 08:24 PM

Realistic DX-160 wanted...

Looking for xlnt condition (must work 100%) DX-160...

Pic would be nice - as would matching speaker (DX-150) let me know condition
and shipped price (63116).

Thanks - it's appreciated...

John

[email protected] June 7th 05 09:11 PM

I think the matching speaker was an SP-1A or SP-1. I may have an
original manual for this set laying around. Should I look for it?
rgds,
Mark S.