RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted for parts. Alinco DR-150. (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/72939-wanted-parts-alinco-dr-150-a.html)

jon June 16th 05 04:53 AM

Wanted for parts. Alinco DR-150.

Greetings! I would like to get an Alinco DR-150 for parts. I have one
missing a top cover plate and an electrolitic beside the final. This
radio still powers up so I think I might could make something usefull
out of it again. If you have a junk one let me know and give me a
price. I will see if I can break open a piggy bank to come up with
what you need. The kids will never miss the money. Just kidding. Mine
is now 35 and I have one grandchild. Have a great week! Thanks! Jon.