RadioBanter

-   -   FS***PRESIDENT LINCOLN (HR-2510) & 350 watt mobile amplifier*** (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/73049-fs%2A%2A%2Apresident-lincoln-hr-2510-350-watt-mobile-amplifier%2A%2A%2A.html)

[email protected] June 18th 05 07:31 PM

FS***PRESIDENT LINCOLN (HR-2510) & 350 watt mobile amplifier***

For sale. Ex.cond. President Lincoln 10m. all mode mobile radio. This
is the same radio as the Uniden HR-2510. Radio is about 10 months old
and is the new model with the MRF-455 final. Only used as a receiver
w/0 TX time on it. Have the original box,manual,mic,etc. Again....unit
is like new. Price is $240.00 + shipping.

Also for sale. Palomar Skipper 350 watt mobile linear amplifier. Unit
is in ex.cond. and I added a cooling fan to it (no extra holes). Very
little use. Never mobile,was used in the house. Price is $75.00 plus
shipping.

If you want them both,price is $300.00 plus shipping from 96001. Can
email pics. Please contact my directly at kf6ikc @ sbcglobal.net and
not
to the group as I rarely check look at the list.

73 Stan

mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY! June 19th 05 12:19 AM

wrote:
For sale. Ex.cond. President Lincoln 10m. all mode mobile radio. This
is the same radio as the Uniden HR-2510. Radio is about 10 months old
and is the new model with the MRF-455 final. Only used as a receiver
w/0 TX time on it. Have the original box,manual,mic,etc. Again....unit
is like new. Price is $240.00 + shipping.

Also for sale. Palomar Skipper 350 watt mobile linear amplifier. Unit
is in ex.cond. and I added a cooling fan to it (no extra holes). Very
little use. Never mobile,was used in the house. Price is $75.00 plus
shipping.

If you want them both,price is $300.00 plus shipping from 96001. Can
email pics. Please contact my directly at kf6ikc @ sbcglobal.net and
not
to the group as I rarely check look at the list.

73 Stan

Promptly ratted to FCC. You keyclowns are not allowed to sell illegal
equipment on here. AKC so ordered long ago.

wrote:
[...]

mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY! June 19th 05 01:01 AM

Scan Da Bands June 19th 05 01:29 AM

I've got something you can rat about...tell them about yourself
getting caught on video tape cock bobbing down in "pickle
park".....LMAO

Cliff June 19th 05 04:32 AM

email me at

Cliff June 19th 05 04:32 AM

email me at

Steveo June 19th 05 04:33 AM

"Cliff" wrote:
email me at

10-4

Scan Da Bands June 19th 05 05:07 AM

CQ CQ DX I'm a ham who has a corncob stuck up my ass and I'm way
better than you.......and my daddy beat me with a whip when I was a
kid and.......oh who cares eh?

On 19 Jun 2005 03:33:56 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"Cliff" wrote:
email me at

10-4

Steveo June 19th 05 05:17 AM