RadioBanter

-   -   FS Collins 516F-2 Power Supplies (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/73471-fs-collins-516f-2-power-supplies.html)

Charlie Hugg June 26th 05 04:05 PM

FS Collins 516F-2 Power Supplies

I have a very nice Collins 516F-2 Power Supply that has been gone through
and modified by Bud Whitney, K7RMT. It has one of Bud's stickers on it
dated July 19, 1997. It has been used only a few times since then. The SN is
14788. Mods include Solid State rectifiers, Power On/Off Relay, raised high
voltage tube socket, some new capacitors, and other mods that are part of
Bud's Power Supply Update. It works perfectly and looks great. It comes in a
very good to excellent Collins Cabinet, your choice of Round or Winged.Price
is $575 plus shippng from 79602. I have too many Power Supplys and need to
part with this some of them. Also, I have for sale a stock Winged 516F-2
Power Supply in very good working condition for $350. Thanks, Charlie
Hugg, K5MBX, CCA #307