RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood 480HX (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/73716-kenwood-480hx.html)

John June 30th 05 12:08 AM

Kenwood 480HX

Does anyone have a Kenwood 480HX for sale at a decent price? I noticed Giga
Parts has them for 1044.00. Thanks for reading this

Big Endian June 30th 05 12:59 PM

In article ,
"John" wrote:

Does anyone have a Kenwood 480HX for sale at a decent price? I noticed Giga
Parts has them for 1044.00. Thanks for reading this

what's a decent price?

Big Endian June 30th 05 04:25 PM

In article ,
"John" wrote:

How about around 800? Thanks
"Big Endian" wrote in message
In article ,
"John" wrote:

Does anyone have a Kenwood 480HX for sale at a decent price? I noticed
Giga
Parts has them for 1044.00. Thanks for reading this

what's a decent price?

I knew of a brand new one hardly used but upon checking it was sold,
sorry. Nice rig, good luck.

John June 30th 05 07:08 PM

Thanks, how about a good 2 meter side band radio? Like a 711A

"Big Endian" wrote in message
In article ,
"John" wrote:

How about around 800? Thanks

Big Endian June 30th 05 07:57 PM

In article ,
"John" wrote:

Thanks, how about a good 2 meter side band radio? Like a 711A

"Big Endian" wrote in message
In article ,
"John" wrote:

How about around 800? Thanks
"Big Endian" wrote in message
In article ,
"John" wrote:

Does anyone have a Kenwood 480HX for sale at a decent price? I
noticed
Giga
Parts has them for 1044.00. Thanks for reading this

what's a decent price?

I knew of a brand new one hardly used but upon checking it was sold,
sorry. Nice rig, good luck.

Nope nothing like that around that I know of.

73