RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola UHF Saber III Secure System FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/73977-motorola-uhf-saber-iii-secure-system-fs.html)

Steve Uhrig July 4th 05 05:03 AM

Motorola UHF Saber III Secure System FS

Hi all,

County moved to 800. No need for these anymore. Radios were used short
term on an as-needed lease basis by local drug task force.

Have three used, working, reasonable condx Saber IIIs in 460s, with
DES-XL, new 1800 mAh nicads, stub ducks, belt clips, one charger per
radio.

Also will include a 3011CX keyloader and keyloader cable.

This package will give you three DES-XL radios which talk to each
other and the ability to keyload them. You supply RSS, RIB and prog
cable.

Am looking for neighborhood of $1200 for all. Can ship internationally
and take credit cards. Am willing to discuss partial deals, if you
don't need batts, chargers, all 3 radios, etc.

Great for lease, a security team, executive protection, small PD.

Radios do accept amateur 70cm freqs.

Check my website References section or ebay feedback user
infiniteimpedance if you so desire.

Tks ... Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"