RadioBanter

-   -   FS Kenwood TS-450SAT/ Cheap (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/74435-fs-kenwood-ts-450sat-cheap.html)

Charlie Hugg July 12th 05 01:56 AM

FS Kenwood TS-450SAT/ Cheap

I have a very good looking Kenwood TS-450SAT that does not work. It shows
some things on the display, but no sound, no buttons work It is dead
except for some letters and digits showing on the display when turned on..
This transceiver is from an estate and it has been stored for around 5
years. It was suppose to be working when taken out of service. I think it
has some power supply problems probably from not being turned on for so
long. This one has the built in Antenna Tuner and it all looks brand new on
the inside. It has the original box and power cord, but no mic. Price is
$285 plus shipping from 79602. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX