RadioBanter

-   -   Pilot AM/SW T502U info? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/74487-pilot-am-sw-t502u-info.html)

[email protected] July 13th 05 02:15 AM

Pilot AM/SW T502U info?

Hi All,
I have a nice Pilot T502U AM/SW radio and was wondering where I could
get some information about it. The set has been in my family since it
was purchased (circa 1949) new and has served as the kitchen radio, the
worktable radio and is presently in use as a display piece, although it
works just fine on both AM and SW. It is an early plastic set, possible
Plaskon or Bakelite in Ivory white and dark brown. Has anyone ever had
one or know what I have here?
rgds,
Mark S.

Bill Cohn July 13th 05 03:33 PM

wrote:
Hi All,
I have a nice Pilot T502U AM/SW radio and was wondering where I could
get some information about it. The set has been in my family since it
was purchased (circa 1949) new and has served as the kitchen radio, the
worktable radio and is presently in use as a display piece, although it
works just fine on both AM and SW. It is an early plastic set, possible
Plaskon or Bakelite in Ivory white and dark brown. Has anyone ever had
one or know what I have here?
rgds,
Mark S.

Mark,

You might try posting this in rec.antiques.radio+phono as this is the
newsgroup that discuss this very type of radio.

Good Luck,

Bill