RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TS-790A (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/74505-kenwood-ts-790a.html)

n2teb July 13th 05 03:40 PM

Kenwood TS-790A

I have a nice Kenwood TS-790A for sale. This includes the TSU-5 tone
decode unit on the primary VFO.

Everything works great on the radio, except sometimes on 2M the RF
power knob doesn't adjust the power. I will turn the knob down and it
will still transmit at full power. No problems on 440. Power cycling
a couple times usually fixes the problem.

Comes with original box, manual, mic, and power cord. I'm looking for
$625 OBO shipped. Please email me: david.n2teb at gmail dot com.
Thanks.