RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Yaesu FT-8900R quad-band mobile radio. 10m/6m/2m/70c (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/75901-fs-yaesu-ft-8900r-quad-band-mobile-radio-10m-6m-2m-70c.html)

[email protected] August 6th 05 06:43 PM

FS: Yaesu FT-8900R quad-band mobile radio. 10m/6m/2m/70c

FS: Yaesu FT-8900R quad-band mobile radio. 10m/6m/2m/70c
Box/manual Looks and works like new. Built in Quadplexer.
The knob on the left side broke off. The inner knob still raises
the squelch and volume,So I never replaced it. I still have the
knob to go with it. Everything still works fine and it certainly is
not beat up.
Looks NEW! I'm a non smoker. Comes with the original box and the
Touch-Tone Microphone, Model MH-48
Price: 295.00