RadioBanter

-   -   FS FT Motorola R2001C service monitor for HF mobile (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/76856-fs-ft-motorola-r2001c-service-monitor-hf-mobile.html)

Summitrt August 22nd 05 10:02 PM

FS FT Motorola R2001C service monitor for HF mobile

I have a very good working Motorola R2001C service monitor that I would
like to sell for $800 or trade towards a late model HF mobile (Icom 706
or Yeasu series). The service monitor works fine and the display is
good. The fan is a little noisy. I am in the southeast and travel
enough that I could do a swap in person to save on shipping.

Bob