RadioBanter

-   -   Shelby hamfest looking good (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/77526-shelby-hamfest-looking-good.html)

kk4tl September 2nd 05 01:38 AM

Shelby hamfest looking good

Swung by Cleveland County Fairground to leave off an ebay item this
afternoon. Lots of people there setting up - looks like it'll be
business as usual. I was afraid the crowd would be off, but if today's
arrivals are any indication, it's gonna be a good 'fest.

I saw plenty of gas on the I-85 S corridor from Charlotte to the Hwy 74
turn off. Word from Greenville is there's gas there, too.

Y'all be there if ya' can.