RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Icom IC-735, re-post on 9-03 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/77635-fs-icom-ic-735-re-post-9-03-a.html)

AL G. September 3rd 05 11:44 PM

FS: Icom IC-735, re-post on 9-03

Buyer returning in un-opened box changed mind, 160-10M incl WARC, CW filter
, built-in elect. keyer, 100w all modes, nice condx (my back-up rig
replaced) , comes with DC cable, mic, Op & Serv. Manuals on CD ( Op Manual
printed copy from CD version) $325. shipped from WNY. Buyer must have
amateur radio call. 'al'