RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Two 440 repeaters (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/78274-fs-two-440-repeaters.html)

hinkeydo September 14th 05 10:35 PM

FS: Two 440 repeaters

I have a 100 watt GE MASTR II complete with controller, cant remember
what brand, all set up with duplexer and power supply. just hook an
antenna to it and its ready. I also have a GE Exec II mobile
professionally converted to a repeater with the controller inside, also
has a mobile duplexer. all you need is a power supply and if I can find
one will throw it in with the deal.
$600 for the MASTR II and $300 for the Exec II, or $800 for them both.
I'm in East Texas. email with any questions