RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola Items wanted for trade (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/79050-motorola-items-wanted-trade.html)

vlcano57 October 2nd 05 09:39 PM

Motorola Items wanted for trade

Dear users,
I have 2 Motorola mtx-ls radios with 1 public safety mic,2 rapid chargers,2 nimh batteries,1 nylon holster,1 leather swivel holster,1 belt clip & 2 Motorola Saber IIr(partial keypad) radios with 2 batteries,2 beltclips,1 soft padded swivel holster,1 mic (nmn6128b),1 mic(nmn6225b),1 rapid charger & a Motorola Minitor II (uhf) with charger for TRADE ONLY OF 3 Motorola ht750,mtx950,mtx9250,ht1250,ht1550,or a minitor IV stored voice or any other portables....just let me know and I will tell you if I'll accept or deny the trade.......or I will trade one of the radio holsters above for a Motorola Minitor III/IV case
Thanks,
Jared