Old September 30th 05, 07:29 AM
Ken Jones

Default Needed software for Motorola MTS 2000 PLEASE

I am looking for the programming software to read a Motorola MTS 2000 radio.
The software I have says that the codeplug is too new. Can anyone please
help with the latest version?

Thank you in advance!

Old October 1st 05, 01:33 AM
WKR

you should be able to get the latest codeplugs by registering with Motorola
directly.
https://www.motorola.com/governmenta...istration.aspx

ink.net...

Old October 1st 05, 04:08 AM
Woody

Codeplugs are way too expensive, due to the shipping container they come
in....... ;-)

Then again, my cousin is gonna get married so maybe he should register with
Motorola, too...
:-)
rb

"WKR" wrote in message
you should be able to get the latest codeplugs by registering with
Motorola
directly.
https://www.motorola.com/governmenta...istration.aspx

ink.net...

Old October 1st 05, 06:19 AM

i have the rss for your mtx2000, your email add.?.......im also needed
a rss for VISAR privacy plus if you have one you can email