RadioBanter

-   -   FS/FT AOR AR1000XLT AM/FMn/FMw Wide Range Monitor (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/79899-fs-ft-aor-ar1000xlt-am-fmn-fmw-wide-range-monitor.html)

October 12th 05 06:22 PM

FS/FT AOR AR1000XLT AM/FMn/FMw Wide Range Monitor

Looking to sell or trade this off

AOR AR100XLT Wide Range Monitor. Some would call it a scanner. Receive
Modes are AM, FM narrow and FM Wide. Covers from 500 KHz through 1.3 GHz
with no gaps.

This one is well-used, shows scuffing and scratches front and rear. All
lettering plainly visible.

This will be for the AR100XLT only. no beltclip or ac adaptor. I will
include a CD of manual and other tidbits I have gathered off the net.

Pics available via email.

Sell for $125.00 shipped or trade for Yaesu FT-1500, Alinco DR-135T, or
possibly other 2m gear that has dedicated data connection.

Thanks for reading
David
KD4NUE