RadioBanter

-   -   FS Drake R4B receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/80505-fs-drake-r4b-receiver.html)

James Skalski October 23rd 05 04:18 PM

FS Drake R4B receiver

I am selling my B-Line. This listing is for the R4B reciever. It works
fine and looks very nice. The chassis is not corroded but is shiny
copper. It has filters built in. The R4B doesn't require additional
filters. It can receive SSB,CW, AM. The wide filter make it sound
really nice on AM. Only known flaw is that there is no noise blanker. I
don't know if it ever had one to tell you the truth :)
I've had both the C-lines with and without sherwood mods. I prefer the
sound of the receiver on the B-Line.

The receiver comes with the original manual. Price is $200 plus UPS.

I have the T-4XB matching transmitter but I am waiting for new final
tubes to bring it up to spec. I should have them shortly.
The T-4XB transmits on CW,SSB and AM. When it is ready I will offer it
with the AC-4 power supply and MS4 speaker. When coupled with the R4B it
can be run as separates or in transceive.

Jim n2go